Microstrategy Analyst - Somerset, New Jersey
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interaction s with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.After applying, please check your email (including spam folder) for updates on this position.
- Micro Strategy schema definition, design, implementation and maintenance
- Performance tuning, testing, and troubleshooting of both new BI solution
- Analysis and interpretation of business requirements and translation into functional and technical requirement specifications
- Assistance with project planning, estimating, approach definition and implementation planning
- Support, design, build and test Micro Strategy objects, projects, reports, dashboards, cubes.
- Evaluate current and emerging BI industry trends and best practices when designing BI solutions
- Work closely with DBAs on data model or database changes required to support BI projects.
- Participate in after-hours support rotationRequired Skills/Qualifications
- 5-8 years of experience with the design, architecture, development and Implementation of Micro Strategy BI reporting.
- Micro Strategy Version 9x or above - including Desktop, Web, Report.
- Architect, Object Manager, Command Manager, Enterprise Manager, Integrity Manager.
- Experience with Micro Strategy Java SDK integration with other applications is required.
- Experience in Micro Strategy Web, Developer, Dashboard, Mobile and Visual Insights development.
- Hands-on experience in development of attributes, facts, dimensions, grids, documents, graphs and scorecard reporting using Micro Strategy.
- Extensive experience developing reports, dashboards, and cubes in • Micro Strategy Version 9x or above.
- Strong knowledge of logical and physical data modeling concepts.
- Experience with query optimization strategies for building reports.
- Understands system usage and potential bottlenecks.
- Advanced SQL skills.
- Experience with retail environment is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Business Objects and Crystal report is added advantage as we are migration from BO to MSTR.
- Micro Strategy certified is preferred.
- Prior experience in a similar role is required
- Please include other requirements as appropriate
- Must be currently eligible to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship
- Must consent to and successfully clear all required pre-employment screenings.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent or specific relevant experience
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More