Senior Business Subject Matter Expert - Multiple Locations
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of allinsured patientsin the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more atwww.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-13417
Locations: Somerset, New Jersey, United States; Columbia, South Carolina, United States; Greenville, South Carolina, United States; Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
- Establish strategic vision and define road map for product offerings for Clinical Trials and Medical Information across the Provider, Pharma and Lifescience business unit.
- Works with a matrixed team across multiple internal functions including technology, sales, marketing execution, etc., to build and manage the life cycle of products related to Medical Information and Clinical Trials.
- Creates business cases for new products and defines the products’ target market.
- Collaborate across business units, both vertical and horizontal, on go to market strategies for opportunities outside the PPLS business unit.
- Work with marketing to implement go to market strategies.
- Engage customers to get voice of the customer.
- Monitor competition and make recommendations on future products and solution offerings
- Interact with players in the healthcare ecosystem to develop partnerships and business development opportunities.
- Identify existing capabilities and where needed, originat the RFP and selection process for vendors.
- Participate as a subject matter expert for client discussions and supporting clients thereafter as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to be able to converse with clients across the healthcare spectrum; pharma, med devices, payer, provider and patient
- Strong research and analytical skills, including P&L and/or budget management capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to manage people and programs in a matrixed environment.
- Ability to perform in high-pressure and fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- 10+ year’s pharma/payer/service provider/med device industry experience required. Clinical Trial and Medical Information knowledge essential
- Demonstrable expertise in healthcare operations (pharma, medical device, payer, patient or service provider environment)
- Previous experience with Multi/Omni Channel Engagement
- Deep understanding of healthcare regulations. HIPAA, EMA/FDA expertise is a plus
- Understanding of requirements for patient and HCP engagement processes across the continuum of care
- Experience with strategic planning/growth mechanics.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More