Service Delivery Lead, Patient Assistance - Somerset, New Jersey
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Pharma & Life Science
Service Delivery Lead, Patient Assistance:
- Responsible for providing professional oversight and analytical support to manufacturer sponsored patient assistance and institutional services programs, including solutions, program design, implementation, operation, service delivery and contract compliance. Execute strategies with cross-functional teams. Manage people, performance and profitability of related programs.
- Provide not only professional oversight but governance oversight of all aspects of service delivery.
•Use influence to garner buy-in from internal / external stakeholders, initiating change, and utilizing available resources to streamline processes and best practices
• Provide support for client solutions, scoping, modeling and developing patient assistance programs to include but not limited to; full program design, client work instruction as well business rule development to support full implementation and service delivery successful launch of manufacturers charitable patient assistance program
• Expertise in development and implementation service delivery execution of manufacturers charitable patient assistance and institutional patient assistance program
• Responsible for program administration and service delivery of Patient Assistance program which includes but is not limited to the following responsibilities;
• Estimated volume of 75,000 - 85,000+ inbound calls monthly
• 15,000 + outbound calls monthly
• Adverse Event reporting
• Call Monitoring
• Work with telephony and IT to continually improve IVR functionality and efficiencies
• Identify and implement transformational activities to increase productivity and reduce costs
• Identify and implement automation
• Work with IS/IT to identify, develop and implement CRM efficiencies and work to streamline process flow
• Program processes approximately 20,000+ enrollment applications monthly
• Approximately 15,000 - 50,000 program letters processed monthly
• P&L responsibility 15M+ annual revenue
• Lead workforce of 200+ US based, nearshore and offshore
• Meeting and reporting of SLA’s /KPI’s based on contractual requirements and business rules
• Lead training, safety, quality, call center operations, workforce management, mail room and all aspects of service delivery
• Fulfillment of 2,000 + orders per day by 3rd party vendor and manufacturer distribution center
• Responsibility for development, implementation and execution of program business rules as well as client work instructions
• Program strategic planning/growth
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong research and analytical skills
• Highly creative and innovative with ability to think outside of the box
• In-depth understanding of the company’s current products and future concepts
• A willingness to listen
• Budget-management skills and proficiency
• Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
• Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
• Well-developed problem analysis and decision-making skills.
• Demonstrated organizational and time management skills with ability to manage programs effectively. Ability to perform in high-pressure and fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
•15+ year’s patient assistance industry service delivery experience required
• PharmD (plus but not required)
• Previous experience with preferred focus deep category subject matter expertise in patient assistance combination of manufacturer and service delivery
• Proficiency working in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Previous experience with Multi/Omni Channel Engagement
• Deep understanding of pharma regulations, pharmacy fulfillment, and safety
• Deep understanding of requirements for patient assistance program setup and implementation including but not limited to; telephony, IVR, CRM development
(Salesforce.com experience preferred), reporting, and pharmacy fulfillment
Locations: Somerset, NJ or Chesapeake, VA
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More