SFDC Developer - Somerset, New Jersey
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interaction s with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
After applying, please check your email (including spam folder) for updates on this position.
The candidate must have knowledge and experience with the Salesforce.com platform including best practices, Apex development, visual force and other common Salesforce development technologies. The candidate must also have experience working with enterprise data warehouses and be able to help define long term strategies as to how the CRM and data platforms should technically interoperate.
The candidate should possess the ability to lead small projects with limited risks and resource requirements.
The ideal candidate should have superior design and development ability with strong analytical skills. The developer will act as the liaison between project managers, architects, development team members and analysts to build and maintain enterprise-level software solutions.
The developer will provide technical support in new project initiatives, design, develop and enhance existing systems, assist in functionality documentation, technical documentation, system testing and quality assurance. Written and oral communication skills are as essential as technical ability and knowledge.
- Lead a team of Salesforce.com senior developers in creating well-architected solutions for internal and client facing processes and solutions
- Work closely with business and senior IT associates to solution around complex business requirements
- Understanding of business requirements and translation of them into strategic technical solutions inclusive of level of effort (LOE) estimation on the Force.com platform
- Dividing projects into tasks and managing the allocation of work across the development team
- Collaborating with other associates to design solutions that efficiently deliver the required enhancements on time and within budget
- Experience with Integration between Force.com and various systems, platforms, and data migration
- Salesforce.com related admin responsibilities such as system configuration and data
- Create new standards that enhance the quality of application development
- Design and develop component level solutions to increase programming productivity
- Support and enhance existing systems
- Document both potential and provided solutions
- Work with architects, analysts and business users for development, testing and deployment strategies, and presentations
- Salesforce Service Cloud
- Data model for Sales/Marketing functions (lead, opportunity, account, contact, activity, product book etc)
- Salesforce development technologies and tool sets - Visual Force, Force.com, Apex classes, S-Controls, Metadata APIs, SOQL, Workflows, Triggers, Cases, Chat etc
- Configuration of highly customized security profiles & roles, Sharing Settings, Roles, Public Groups, User Administration
- Enterprise WSDL
- Integrations with non-Salesforce applications using enterprise WSDL and custom web services (as service provider and service client)
- Data loading and data extraction using non-Salesforce ETL tools like Informatica, Boomi
- Creation, population and synching of Sandboxes as non-production env
- Full development life cycle - admin, configure, develop including object/field customization, deploy/test in sandbox, deploy/verify in production
- Application/data integration architecture, tools, technologies - SFTP, Boomi, XML, JSON, SOAP services, REST services
- Data architecture and databases - data definitions, DB schemas, SQLs, triggers, procedural SQL etc
Moderate to heavy technical experience with:
- Salesforce Service Cloud
- CTI integration with Five9 or another telephony provider
- SSO with non-Salesforce applications using SAML2, OAuth
- Salesforce Lightning UI
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Salesforce Community Portal
- Identity and Access Management architecture and technologies
- Salesforce.com Admin and Developer Certification
- Minimum 5 years hands on experience with Salesforce.com Apex development & Visual Force
- Experience working with remote business and IT partners
- Data Warehouse and/or Data strategies
- Conversant with modern sales and marketing strategies.
- Prior experience in a similar role is required
- Please include other requirements as appropriate
- Must be currently eligible to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship
- Must consent to and successfully clear all required pre-employment screenings.
- Strong CRM development skills including Apex, Visual Force, SOQL, Force.com APIs
- Excellent oral, presentation, listening, and written communication skills
- Strong system development lifecycle experience
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems
- Object Oriented Development Skills (Java, .NET)
- Health Care experience is a plus
- Experience in various testing methods – performance, load, stress etc. – a plus
- Experience with Informatica ETL – a plus
- Experience using Agile methodology
- Experience in healthcare industry
- Salesforce.com Certified Developer will be a plus
B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent work experience
This position is located in
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More