Technical Program Manager - Somerset, New Jersey
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
We are looking for aTechnicalProgram Manager whowill be part of Conduent Technology Services organization and will lead our program management efforts within each of the businesses under CTS. The ideal candidate will be an outstanding manager who can leverage their thought leadership and project management competency to help lead and manage the portfolio. The successful candidate must have exceptional problem solving skills, strong business judgment, and demonstrated experience managing cross-functional teams. This role requires excellent technical acumen and internal/external client facing tact!
This role will be responsible for the following responsibilities:
- Drive Conduent’s technology platforms, solutions and execution.
- Organizing programs and activities in alignment with organization mission and goals.
- Develop new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Create and managing long-term goals.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance.
- Producting accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Work closely with various Conduent business groups and clients to understand the problems, improve collaboration and seek opportunities to drive technology platforms and solutions in relevant areas of business
- Establishes and assures adherence to budget, schedules, work plans, and performance requirements.
- Regularly interacts with senior management or executive levels both within Conduent as well as on client side.
Support includes project and operations planning, control, reporting, risk management, personnel management, and implementation support. Key skill sets include:
- The ideal candidate will at least have a Bachelor's degree in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering). Masters degree is highly desired.
- Minimum 10 years of industry experience in product development from market strategy through ideation, prototyping to product launch including at least of 6 years of technology management experience.
- The ability to lead software-centric projects leveraging SharePoint, MS Project, O365, and other Microsoft technologies for a varied user base.
- Deep knowledge and experience with distributed systems design and development.
- Understanding industry trends and future state technologies and their applicability to different areas of business
- Proven track record of strong verbal/written communication & system solutioning skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams across the world
- Affinity for science and the scientific discovery process
- Good technical comprehension and excellent communication skills. Experience communicating with highly technical requirements, and translating highly technical topics to business teams.
- Experience with design thinking, innovation lifecycle of software development (prototyping, ethnography, fail early etc.).
- Experience coordinating activities across multiple infrastructure, data, security, and policy support organizations and stakeholders while managing distributed team resources
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, familiarity/experience with leading Agile Scrum and Waterfall projects, and a demonstrated team player style/approach. Project manager must understand implementations and protections of PII, code modernization and transformation, and developing and executing “as-is” architectures into “to-be” architectures. Minimum eight years Project Management experience.
Agile Scrum support may include organizing and facilitating scrum meetings; developing and managing project plans, roadmaps and backlogs; communication, escalation, and monitoring; and product owner & stakeholder coordination; and reporting velocity, status, etc. according to defined reporting parameters.
- The selected candidate may be required to provide support outside of normal business hours (nights, weekends, early mornings, etc.) to support technical deployments requiring support during non-standard hours. These hours will be addressed as needed on a case-by-case basis.
- Experience, desire and comfort to build and work with teams located across many locations.
Experience with other tools such as SalesForce, AINS eCASE, Cerenade, and proprietary CBP/WCR/BEMSD applications is desired but not required.
Ability to quickly learn new technology domains and interact in a rich way with the research and engineering communities in addition to lines of business.
Strong oral communication skills including ability to make presentations and prospect with clients
Strong analytical skills, computer skills and excellent organizational skills
Ability to work independently as well as on a team with limited supervision
Excellent collaboration and negotiation skills
Ability to travel (25%) may be required
Proven program management skill set
Results driven with a positive attitude
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More