UI/UX Developer - Somerset, New Jersey
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interaction s with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.After applying, please check your email (including spam folder) for updates on this position.
- Support the team in documenting business processes pertaining to performance monitoring, evaluations, budget formulation and execution, project design, procurement planning and various portfolio reporting functions.
- Support the planning, coordination and facilitation of collaborative workshops with key stakeholders to implement business process improvements and gather functional requirements for Information Technology (IT) systems and software applications. Document discussion and agreements.
- Support the prioritization of user stories and their completeness for development
- Apply best practices for effective communication and problem-solving
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, use case scenarios, and task flows to effectively communicate business processes with their components and related touch points in the IT enterprise
- Collaborate with Agency stakeholders to document standardized processes, and map them in process flow chartsx
- In the absence of standardized operating procedures, guide and assist Agency stakeholders in determining standardized processes.
- Support the team in determining business processes and standard operating procedures that can be automated or improved.
- Ensure system requirements are compliant with Agency policy currently and as relevant policies evolve.
- Provide strategic analysis on business processes which need to be streamlined to allow systems to achieve full functionality.
- Lead the documentation and refinement of requirements for different work streams.
- Work with development teams to refine requirements into development-ready user stories.
- Maintain allocation of requirements and functionality across contractors.
- Create and manage functional Baseline to ensure workflow interoperability across development efforts.
- Identify duplication and gaps across development contractor efforts.
- Put user experience and conversion at the center of a design, to make it simple, easy to use and intuitive
- Work closely within a multidisciplinary team, including web developers, business users, programmers and management, to develop and capture user centered requirements specifically as they pertain to UI/UX needs of the project
- Communicate and validate UI/UX specifications
- Conduct user-centered design research and usability testing on all user interfaces that are developed for all form factors and platforms (Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, Mobile etc.)
- BA/BS and 8+ years’ experience
- Experience in the Agile Workstream and Budget Planning is very desirable
- Understanding of graphic designing and UI designing concepts.
- Exceptional communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Software Engineering and/or IT networking and infrastructure engineering with both Waterfall and Agile, Agile/SAFe certifications is a plus
- Experience drafting concept definition papers, analysis of alternatives, and business cases as necessary
- Prior experience in a similar role is required
- Please include other requirements as appropriate
- Must be currently eligible to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship
- Must consent to and successfully clear all required pre-employment screenings.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More