Sr. Analyst,, Functional Area Business Analysis - Stockbridge, Georgia
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Title:Sr. Analyst,, Functional Area Business Analysis
Takes responsibility for investigative work to determine requirements and specify effective business processes, through improvements in information systems, data management,
practices, procedures, organization and equipment. Applies and monitors the use of required modeling and analysis tools, methods and standards. Conducts testing of product
deliverables and creates or reviews test plans to effectively test product deliverables. Conducts investigations of requirement specifications and introduces necessary proposals to
enhance or correct product. Defines, plans and justifies (in business terms) projects to develop/implement automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes.
Conduct and lead joint application design sessions with client, development staff and team to elicit new requirements for impending state and Federal enhancements
- Takes responsibility for investigative work to determine requirements, and specify effective business processes. Organizes their implementation through improvements in information systems, data management, practices, organization and equipment. Applies and monitors the use of required modeling and analysis tools, methods and standards in an intelligent and effective way.
- Co-operates with senior client and IS staff as required, conducting investigations at a high level for strategy studies, requirements specifications and feasibility studies. Maintains technical awareness at a level where alternatives can be analyzed, modeled and classified according to technical feasibility and performance.
- Utilizes business experience and skills to assess and advise on the practicability of alternatives, marrying up technical limitations with operational realities.
- Takes responsibility as needed for the detailed specification and modeling of recommended solutions using resources, standards, methods and tools as required. Maintains links with appropriate counterparts within both software engineering and service delivery functions and plays a full part in bringing systems to implementation as detailed by organization policies and methods.
- Applies available standards, methods and tools in an intelligent and effective way, and produces a consistently high standard of documentation of both a technical and a descriptive nature.
- Plans, arranges and controls meetings, workshops and relations with client/user staff during system investigations and throughout subsequent development work. Takes responsibility at a high level for the proper conduct of such relations.
- Defines, plans and justifies (in business terms) projects to develop/implement automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes.
- Assists clients/users in defining acceptance tests for automated systems, and takes responsibility for their proper execution
- Knowledge of Claims Adjudication Processing, Benefit Plan and NCCI processing, X12 mapping and knowledge of HIPAA companion guides.
- OR Knowledge of Recipient Eligibility, including but not limited to Benefit Plan Enrollment, Recipient Eligibility Interfaces, Third Party Interfaces, HIPP, Estate Recovery, HIPAA 270/271 transactions, creation of 820 transactions and Managed Care Enrollment
- OR Provider Enrollment and Maintenance, Taxonomy Code and NPI assignment, in-network assignments, trading partner assignment, CLIA and DEA matching, OIG matching and provider credentialing.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience as a Business Analyst on a Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS).
- MMIS experience on at least one development project and possible maintenance experience (post project implementation).
- Oracle SQL skills or comparable.
- Must be currently eligible to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
- Exceptional skill in writing formal documents in English
- Experience writing BRDs, user stories, user scenarios, use cases, detailed functional specifications, etc. in natural language according to organizational standards.
- Proficient with creating diagrams, including use case, process flow, activity and ER diagrams.
- Experience performing data analysis with developers and architects
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent meeting facilitation skills.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More