System Test Lead - Stockbridge, Georgia
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-7543
Locations: Stockbridge, Georgia, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
Title: System Test Lead
- Supports and acts as the lead for testing of modifications to a Medicaid Enterprise System.
- Analyzes client's business requirements and processes.
- Creates and reviews test cases to be used in testing business applications in order to verify that the product is functioning as expected and client requirements are incorporated into the system design.
- Assists in creation of testing calendar to co-ordinate testing within the project and to establish time-lines for successful completion.
- Develops/identifies test data for test scenarios.
- Executes test cases and documents results of the execution.
- Documents test issues and works with development team to validate/recreate.
- Utilizes all testing tools required for the project.
- Successfully transitions the application to other/Client teams as needed.
- All other duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent QA technical certifications.
- 7+ years hand’s on experience designing, creating and executing test cases
- 7+ years experience in Healthcare, Medicaid Provider Payments, or medical claims processing. Basic accounting background a plus.
- Experience across the domain of testing types/phases, including Functional, Integration, Regression, System, and User-Acceptance Testing.
- Two or more years’ experience in SQL.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Fluent in the use of MS Office products.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Strong analytical, documentation and communication skills to work effectively with team members, support personnel, clients and interfacing agencies.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More