DATA STEWARD (Bilingual Thai) - Relocation Provided - Subang Jaya, Malaysia
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-14107
Locations: Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Job Type: Full-time regular
The Data Steward will be responsible for daily maintenance of customer master records, ensuring the highest integrity of CRM Data according to client's data governance standards and established best practices.
As a Data Steward, you will perform the following main functions:
- Ensure that CRM data are collected and maintained with agreed integrity level
- Manage the Customer data from various touchpoints (Showroom, dealer etc.)
- Maintain de-duplication rules and Data Verification (Match & Merge/ Re-parenting, etc)
- Execution of data management in Data Steward User Interface(DSUI), Data Cleansing responsible, monitoring
- Comply with local data protection law; Customer Consent Management
- Coordinate the data verification process with relevant BU in S&M
- Identify and escalate potential concerns related to Customer Master data and related business processes
- Proactively resolve CRM data issues when encountered
- Be the contact channel to support data subject request (regarding PDPA law)
To succeed in this role, you must have,
- Overall, high level understanding of the Customer Master Records, and its components supporting the client's business
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to move forward with some ambiguity
- Obsession for data accuracy
- Desire to drive process improvement
- Understand of Thailand official address structure (based on government information)
- Knowledge of basic data management principles and concepts
- Knowledge of how to create data standards, determine business data requirements, and business rule
- Prior experience with CRM, or ERP system
- Excellent Thai written skill
- Good Analytical Skills
- MS Excel Intermediate level
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More