Service Delivery Manager - Benefits - Tempe, Arizona
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
The Service Delivery Manager (SDM) is the heartbeat of the operations team. The SDM is relentlessly focused on the delivery of high-quality administration and will do so by leading a global team for their aligned clients and domain. The SDM is comfortable working both independently, as well as with clients, vendors, and across all internal teams, including operations, contact centers, and technology. The SDM is considered a ‘jack of all trades’ because of their strong knowledge of how we deliver on all aspects of our client operations for their aligned domain.
- Main operational point of contact for clients, vendors and 3rd parties
- Subject matter expert on administration operations and solutions
- Uses metrics and data to understand and manage day to day operational deliverables
- Responsible for monitoring and managing client operational KPIs and SLAs and providing reporting internally and externally
- Responsible for managing resources to meet operational deliverables and escalates as necessary
- Triage, research and respond to complex participant issues to ensure uninterrupted ongoing service delivery
- Owns and responds to clients regarding operational escalations
- Responds to ongoing delivery queries, escalations including participant account updates and discusses open issues log during client meetings
- Identifies and monitors volume driven trend activities to develop strategic recommendations for client and internal partners for continuous improvement
- Responsible for transition to ongoing including documentation and delivery hand-off's from the implementation phase
- Ensure ongoing maintenance of policies, procedures, and documentation
- Analyze processing trends and develop process improvement solutions, working toward standardization across client teams and/or cost reductions
- Assist with the management of rolling out new initiatives, policies and strategies to teams
- Responsible for internal acceptance testing and sign-off
- Participates in client stewardship meetings
- Update and participate in Business Continuity Plans
- Works globally to ensure the Conduent team is delivering exceptional service to clients and their plan participants
- Builds domain and operational skills within entry level roles
- Coaches and consults team on best practices
- Comfortable giving feedback to team members
- Consults on training materials within the Operations as well as with Contact Center Teams
- Support compensation planning, talent assessments and succession planning
- Partner with colleagues to create a development plan based on career goals
- Coach colleagues on providing high-quality service and building strong internal/external client relationships
- Recognize opportunities to build colleagues’ knowledge, skills and confidence
- Provide guidance and answer questions from team members and prepare them for their next assignment
- Monitor colleagues’ work schedule, time recording, and performance
- Connect colleagues so their work contributes to business strategies and promotes satisfying work experiences
- Support colleagues in, and hold them accountable for, making appropriate business decisions
- Motivate and retain highly qualified individuals who are committed to delivering client and business results
- Promote an atmosphere in which frequent, constructive coaching and feedback is the norm
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of payroll operations experience focused on administration, client management, and defining and implementing best practice standards
- Ability to manage and thrive in a dynamically evolving and highly cross-functional matrix environment
- Effective coaching and team development skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to build strong relations with client contacts and internal teams and stakeholders
- Ability to learn new software functionality quickly
- Capacity to learn quickly and adapt to changing priorities
- Strong sense of urgency
- Ability to influence internal peer networks
A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience is required for this role.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More