Customer Experience Associate I - Tigard, Oregon
As a team member in our Customer Care business, you’ll focus on building trust with our clients. Depending on your role, you could be helping customers directly through voice and chat, training tomorrow’s leaders, or leading the way to ensure our centers run more smoothly. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their interpersonal communication skills and push boundaries of collaborative thinking.
- Full Time
- Entry Level Customer Service
- Benefits Included
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Communicator 9
- Problem-Solver 9
- Personable 8
- Compassionate 7
- Multi-Tasker 6
- Creative 5
- Team Player
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of allinsured patientsin the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more atwww.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-17556
Locations: Tigard, Oregon, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
You will have the opportunity to join a team of support specialists who provide award winning customer support experiences through:
- Answering customer’s product, service and account related questions.
- Researching and assisting customers in troubleshooting technical issues over the phone.
- Embracing ongoing personal development through regular training which helps to enhance your own technical knowledge and problem-solving skills.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide exceptional customer experiences by empowering your customers.
- Tailor solutions for customers which can greatly enhance their product/service enjoyment.
- Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy.
- Ability to effectively research and identify solutions using computer-based resources.
- Ability to work in a paperless work environment where customer privacy is paramount.
- Ability to embrace feedback and coaching to help maximize your potential.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Six months experience in providing customer service either via phone or in person.
- Familiarity with iOS and/ or macOS, or comparable technology, is preferred.
- The ability to relate to customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- A strong interest in using and promoting innovation and technology.
- Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking ability.
- Excellent written, verbal and listening skills.
- Self-motivation to work under his/her own initiative.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- An interest in ongoing personal development through training and coaching.
- The ability to maintain excellent attendance and adherence to assigned work schedules.
- The ability to type 30+ words per minute
- Must pass state, federal and criminal background check
- Must have High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
As part of our hiring process you will be required to complete the following steps;
- Completion of a Technical/Customer Service Assessment
- Typing Test (30 wpm minimum)
- Interview with a Hiring Manager
To apply please send your resume to Jeffrey.Church@Conduent.com
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More