Client Support Analyst - Tucson, Arizona
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
This position requires in-depth knowledge and experience of the Midas application. Responsible for troubleshooting/researching/resolving a range of complex application and technical client reported issues. Ability to work independently and receive minimal guidance from its peers or management. This position will also provide primary support and management of client relationship activities for assigned strategic accounts.
• Master internal utilities to analyze, configure and correct issues related to the Cache database, system processors, system interfaces, adhoc reports and/ or other system errors
Experience in SQL, Cache-SQL
- Execute utilities and perform database checks for clients
Ability to exercise judgment within the department's procedures, practices and policies when troubleshooting/resolving issues.
• Independently provide support and assistance to clients throughout project life cycle and ticket resolution
• With minimal guidance, frequently meets with strategic client accounts to maintain system health
• Coordinate and participate on status calls with colleagues within the team and outside the team as needed
• Analyze data received from client/system to troubleshoot system problems/operation
• Independently works with clients to troubleshoot system functionality issues
• Learn new software updates and integrate latest software versions into current processes
• Participate in ongoing training to develop an extensive working knowledge of solutions
• Proficient in connecting remotely to client servers and in techniques used for responding to system emergencies
• Proficient in system setup and maintenance
• Analyze/troubleshoot issues with high degree of complexity
• Subject Matter Expert (SME) within focused areas
• Create and maintain internal knowledge base articles
• Provide in-services in areas of expertise
• Assist in training of colleagues as required
• Special projects and other related duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Associate’s degree or equivalent. Minimum of five years’ experience in a customer-facing/troubleshooting or analysis role. A combination of experience and certifications may be substituted for the degree.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written, with customers, co-workers and business contacts in a courteous and professional manner
• In-depth knowledge and experience in a customer relations environment
• Computer literacy
• Organization: and time management skills
• Multi-tasking skills
• Ability to function effectively on a work team
• Ability to effectively work independently to manage competing priorities and function in a complex and evolving environment
Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
Ability to establish effective, professional working relationships with clients and co-workers
Knowledge of operating systems
Strong analytical ability
Strong Troubleshooting Skills to solve complex problems
Strong client-facing & ability to manage client relationships
Experience in one or more of the following:
- Windows 7/8/10
- Windows server 2008 /2012
- HL7 Experience
- Strong ability to use analysis tools
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
•Responsible for managing the plan, design, and implementation of customer funded enterprise infrastructure and/or data center services. These services could include telecommunications, data network, e-mail, file and print, directory, security; and PC and server operating systems and hardware.
•Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services
•Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
•Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
•Decisions guided by policies, procedures and business plan
•Generally domestic scope/accountability
•May perform one or more of the following:
•Operates data communication systems, including LANs and/or WANs
•Plans, designs and implements networked systems, including configurations, and supports/troubleshoots network problems
•Proposes and implements system enhancements (software and hardware updates) that will improve the performance and reliability of the system
•Designs, analyzes, plans, and modifies network components supporting customer communication implementation activities
•Develops and evaluates network performance criteria and measurement methods
•Prepares the analysis of the capacity needs for switching, routing transmission and signaling
•Conducts network architecture design, feasibility and cost studies
•All other duties as assigned
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More