Client Support Database Analyst - Tucson, Arizona
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
CLIENT SUPPORT DATABASE ANALYST
Conduent is a $6B global Business Services firm.
This position requires in-depth knowledge and experience of the Midas application and is responsible for resolving a range of complex client reported issues.
Ability to work independently and receive minimal guidance, this position will also provide primary support and management of client relationship activities for assigned strategic accounts.
• Experience with Cache, monitoring tools, site installations, server and database performance.
· Works independently with senior database engineers and vendor to address/resolve complex cache/database issues
Ability to exercise judgement within policies when troubleshooting/resolving issues
• Provide support and assistance to clients
• Meet with client accounts to address cache/database performance issues
• Learn & integrate new software updates into current processes
• Participate in trainings to develop an extensive working knowledge of solutions and cache
• Proficient in system setup and maintenance
• Subject Matter Expert (SME) within focused areas
• Create and maintain internal knowledge base articles
• Provide in-services in areas of expertise
Associate’s degree or equivalent. Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a customer-facing/troubleshooting or analysis role.
• Ability to communicate effectively
• In-depth knowledge and experience in a customer relations environment
• Organization: and time management skills
• Multi-tasking skills
• Ability to function effectively on a work team
• Ability to effectively work independently and function in a complex and evolving environment
·Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
·Knowledge of operating systems
·Strong analytical ability
·Strong Troubleshooting Skills to solve complex problems
·Strong client-facing & ability to manage client relationships
Experience in one or more of the following:
Cache, Cache-SQL Windows 7/8/10
Windows server 2008 /2012 HL7 experience
SQL Strong ability to use analysis tools
If this describes you, the timing is right, AND you HAVE the required skills & experience, please APPLY NOW
Carl N. Colaizzi MBA, PHR
Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More