Director, Professional Services - Multiple Locations
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-14594
Locations: Tucson, Arizona, United States; Atlanta, Georgia, United States; Nashville, Tennessee, United States; Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
• Directs the overall business areas and efforts of the implementation of healthcare software into the hospital client environment, associated software optimization services and all consulting services contracted and provided to our healthcare provider clients to ensure successful strategic partnerships in their overall healthcare projects and initiatives. Will direct and lead 2,200 facilities as they upgrade to the newer versions of software. This is a key initiative as 80%+ of Provider revenue is tied to our Midas customer base. The ideal candidate will continue to grow our business in the consulting services path and the add on services work through upgrades and add on modules being developed.
- Oversees the organization's overall professional services/consulting program, the overall practice performance and the delivery of professional services to meet specific customer requirements.
• Drives sales, recruiting, account management, consultant delivery and strategic planning.
• Oversees forecasts and communicates goals and objectives for the consulting group.
• Strategizies the development, growth, and quality of consulting staff and delivery services.
• Develops and organizes service offerings, client strategy, pricing, and profitability. • Provides domain specific subject matter expertise (advisory) and remains current on trends in the marketplace.
• Maintains a strong professional network and promotes the organization at various industry meetings, forums, panels, and conferences.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More