Senior Business Analyst - Multiple Locations
As a team member in our Customer Care business, you’ll focus on building trust with our clients. Depending on your role, you could be helping customers directly through voice and chat, training tomorrow’s leaders, or leading the way to ensure our centers run more smoothly. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their interpersonal communication skills and push boundaries of collaborative thinking.
- Full Time
- Entry Level Customer Service
- Benefits Included
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Communicator 9
- Problem-Solver 9
- Personable 8
- Compassionate 7
- Multi-Tasker 6
- Creative 5
- Team Player
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of allinsured patientsin the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more atwww.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-18512
Locations: , United States; Atlanta, Georgia, United States; Lakeland, Florida, United States; Irvine, California, United States; Saint Louis, Missouri, United States; Dallas, Texas, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
This position requires in-depth knowledge and experience of the Midas application. Responsible for troubleshooting/researching/resolving a range of complex application and technical client reported issues. This position will also provide primary support and management of client relationship activities for assigned strategic accounts.
- Master internal utilities to analyze, configure and correct issues related to the Cache database, system processors, system interfaces, adhoc reports and/ or other system errors
- Experience in SQL, KB-SQL; Cache-SQL; ODBC
- Experience developing/troubleshooting ReporTrack/Crystal Reports, worklists, indicators within the Midas application
- Experience troubleshooting workstation, server, database issues, i.e. performance, monitoring tools, cache errors
- Execute utilities and perform database checks for clients
- Knowledge of column collections, parent-child relationship within report table structures
- Ability to exercise judgement within the department's procedures, practices and policies when troubleshooting/resolving issues.
- Independently provide support and assistance to clients throughout project life cycle and ticket resolution
- With minimal guidance, frequently meets with strategic client accounts to maintain system health
- Coordinate and participate on status calls with colleagues within the team and outside the team as needed
- Analyze data received from client/system to troubleshoot system problems/operation
- Independently works with clients to troubleshoot system functionality issues
- Learn new software updates and integrate latest software versions into current processes
- Participate in ongoing trainings to develop an extensive working knowledge of solutions
- Proficient in system setup and maintenance
- Analyze/troubleshoot issues with high degree of complexity
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) within focused areas
- Create and maintain internal knowledge base articles
- Assist in training of colleagues as required
- Associate’s degree or equivalent. Minimum of 5 years’ exp in a customer-facing/troubleshooting or analysis role. A combination of experience and certifications may be substituted for degree.
- Strong Troubleshooting Skills to solve complex problems
- Strong client-facing & ability to manage client relationships
- Experience in one or more of the following:
- Windows 10
- Windows server 2008 /2012 / 2016
- HL7 Experience
- Strong ability to use analysis tools
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More