Onsite Transfers - United States
As a team member in our Customer Care business, you’ll focus on building trust with our clients. Depending on your role, you could be helping customers directly through voice and chat, training tomorrow’s leaders, or leading the way to ensure our centers run more smoothly. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their interpersonal communication skills and push boundaries of collaborative thinking.
- Full Time
- Entry Level Customer Service
- Benefits Included
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Communicator 9
- Problem-Solver 9
- Personable 8
- Compassionate 7
- Multi-Tasker 6
- Creative 5
- Team Player
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
- Prior Experience Required
- Technical aptitude and enjoy troubleshooting technology
- Minimum 6 months experience interacting with customers in some capacity (via phone, chat, in person, etc.)
- Customer focus
- Discipline to work remotely and follow a set schedule
- Flexibility to work between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m. CST including weekends, holidays and have the ability to flex up or down based on business needs
- Ability to manage multiple applications at one time
- Understand the concepts of navigation, search engines, downloading music, and other web based applications
- Smartphone, tablet, operating systems, PC or Mac experience
- Ability to attend approximately five to six weeks of required online/virtual training on a fixed schedule that may include nights or weekends
- Successful completion of initial training
- Ability to meet minimum typing speed of 25 WPM while talking to customers
- Successful completion of pre-employment assessments, criminal background check and drug screen
- At Home Qualifications
- A quiet distraction free workspace, ergonomic chair, and desk
- High Speed Internet Service (5megabits download and 1 megabit upload) from a reliable provider *some restrictions
- Full time employment
- Opportunities for growth & development
- Competitive wages and opportunities for bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts
- And MORE!
accommodations@Conduent.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More