HR Specialist - Visakhapatnam, India
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-10031
Locations: Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
Job Type: Full-time regular
Duties and responsibilities
As a team member of the Conduent team, working for the HR Shared Service Center, in areas such as General HR, you will provide administrative support to an outsourced Personnel Administration service, performing one or more of the following duties:
1+ Yrs of experience into HR Operations
- Ensuring urgent cases are picked up in the shortest time possible
- Perform the tasks assigned (data entry, sending approval emails)
- Spotting possible service issues before they are escalated (eg: a employee who is questioning a resolution)
- Flagging cases close to be out of SLA and ensuring they are picked up before running out of SLA
- Keeping in close touch with the TLs and flagging all issues to them
- Bachelor Degree
- Experience in Customer Service or HR Services is a plus
- Good communication skills, both written and oral – English is mandatory
- PC Skills: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook are a must. Knowledge of any CRM tool, PeopleSoft or SAP (HR modules) is a plus.
- Flexible and proactive attitude
- Good team working skills and able to work autonomously on assigned tasks
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize work and manage time based on business needs
- Excellent administration skills and good organization skills with attention to detail.
- Advanced problem solving and resolution skills to include when to escalate and identify trends.
- Comfortable in direct client contact
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More